The main feature of this security fencing is the unique and “user friendly” rolled beam section located along the top and bottom edge of the panel. With no sharp or raw edges, Roll Top panels are suitable where safety is a particular consideration. Available in standard heights from 0.9-1.8m and various panel sizes, there will be a roll top fence to suit your application. The system also allows for the panel heights to be extended by attaching two or more panels together.
Roll Top Fencing Specifications:
- Mesh Pattern ~ 150 x 50mm resistance welded at each intersection
- Horizontal Wires ~ 5mm dia at 150mm centres
- Vertical Wires ~ 5mm dia at 50mm centres
- Finish ~ Polyester coated with a galvanised substrate
- Presentation ~ Panels are flush edged all round, with radiused corners to the 50mm wide beam profiles. Post centres at approximately 3.025m
We supply roll top fencing for residential or commercial properties across the UK, including Aylesbury, Oxford, and a number of London Boroughs such as Camden, Barnet, Enfield, and Dagenham.