Security fencing or paladin fencing is one of the most popular weld mesh fence panels owing to its attractive appearance and high security nature. Paladin fencing is normally specified for occasions where aesthetics are just as important as security.
Its high security properties are due to the apertures being too small for the average person’s shoe size and therefore there are no useable foot holds. Available in standard heights of 0.9-2.4m and various panel sizes, the Paladin fencing system is a versatile and usable anti-intruder barrier solution.
Paladin Fencing Specifications
- Mesh Pattern ~ Varies to 50 x 50mm max, welded at each intersection
- Horizontal Wires ~ 3mm dia at 50mm centres with additional 4mm dia in the ‘V’ beams
- Vertical Wires ~ 3mm dia at 50mm and 12.5mm centres
- Finish ~ Polyester coated with a galvanised substrate
- Presentation ~ Panels are flush edged all round and have additional reinforcing wires at the top, bottom and beam profiles.
- Post centres at approximately 2.975m
If you have another type of fencing in mind but can’t see it on the website, please get in contact to discuss your requirements.